Increase in Weekly Reminder Revenue
Boomerang Vet practices achieved on average a 32% increase in weekly reminder revenue. This percentage increase equates to over $83,000 in incremental annual reminder revenue in a 2.5 FTE DVM practice.
Reminder Revenue Increase
By emphasizing preventive care performance, Boomerang Vet practices benefit from revenue performance that is more controllable, sustainable and predictable. These practices generate 29% of total practice revenue from reminders, while the established national average is 16%. Our ability to consistently increase each practice’s reminder performance permits us to offer performance improvement guarantees.
Highest performing, most cost effective reminder system and your Practice’s Preventive Care Roadmap
Boomerang Vet’s reminder system maximizes response, compliance, revenue & ROI:
- Larger format postcard garners a higher response rate
- Priced 20% less than comparable reminder services
- Patent pending reminder processing incorporates 16 exclusive attributes proven to maximize performance
- Captures pets/clients not currently receiving communications and expands your desired recommendations
- Compatible with all client communication portals and marketing platforms
- Proprietary analytics and reporting to identify missed opportunities and demonstrate ROI
- Is more than a client communications service; Boomerang Vet is the Preventive Care “Roadmap” for your practice
Practices pursuing the most efficient path to growth should identify the most pervasive missed opportunities involving the highest number of pets. Based on studies from multiple authoritative bodies such as NCVEI and the newly formed Partnership for Preventive Care, this pervasive missed opportunity involves preventive care services and products. Preventive care or wellness services and products are applicable to essentially all pets served by a veterinary practice.
A Gold Mine of Data
Boomerang Vet uses a proprietary algorithm to analyze client behavior following practice communications. Results are reported on a monthly basis. These insights are utilized to optimize our client practices’ performance resulting in consistently higher ROI.